1. Can you fill this out without lying?
2. What was the last thing you put in your mouth?
The unlit cigarette that's current still in there.
3. Who was your last text message from?
4. Where was your profile picture taken?
The FaceBook one? In the New Moon Café on Main Street.
5. Last person you rode in a car with under the age of 20?
Ew, hmm. This could be tricky to recall. Whoever it was, it was over ten years ago.
6. Name someone that made you laugh today?
7. How late did you stay up last night and why?
Five AM, since I didn't stay up to watch Alee's DVDs.
8. If you could move somewhere else, would you?
Nowhere is really leaping to mind that I'd prefer to be, when balanced against the hassle of moving.
9. Ever been kissed under fireworks?
Not that I recall.
10. Which of your friends lives closest to you?
Currently, Sarah Hiatt. But I didn't know she lived that close until two weeks ago or so, and it's not her long-term residence. After that would probably either be Priscilla or Emily & Zach.
11. Do you believe ex's can be friends?
Yes. I am with all of mine.
12. Calling or texting?
Texting has the huge advantages of being as convenient for the sender as a phone call, and with the receiver not needing to reply right-right away. It's a very handy medium (other than the limit on message-size)
13. How do you feel about Dr. Pepper?
I quite like it (but not as much as Moxie)
14. When was the last time you cried really hard?
15. Where is your biological father right now?
Silver Plume, Colorado
16. Where are you at right now?
At home at my desk. Sitting in front of my computer, in case you couldn't guess that part.
17. What bed did you sleep in last night?
Mine? As per usual?
18. What was the last thing someone bought for you?
Amber picked up some pants for me earlier this week, but I paid her back. Does that count?
19. Who took your profile picture?
On FaceBook? Good question. I think it may've been Joe Pickering.
20. Was yesterday better than today?
Not really. I didn't get to finish a conversation with Kirsten last night, and I got to see Melissa & Becky for the first time in 10+ years tonight.
21. Can you live a day without TV?
Easily. I tend to see it just on Mondays and Sundays.
22. Are you mad about anything?
I am not currently enraged nor incensed, no.
23. Are relationships worth it?
Very much so. What could be worth more?
24. When was the last time you were extremely disappointed and why?
When Sarah Hiatt stood me up last Sunday. Again.
25. Are you a bad influence?
Not really. My Eagle Scout nature tends to shine through any hijinkery.
26. Night out or night in?
27. What items could you not go without during the day?
28. Would you share a drink with a stranger?
As long as I can drink from a different part of the glass and it's not down to the dregs, I'm actually quite non-picky about this.
29. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital?
Hmm. My aunt doesn't count since she showed up to take me home from the hospital the last time (for my gallbladder-ectomy). Oh! But Paul showed up and drove us home! Thanks, Paul!
30. What does the last text message in your inbox say?
Hay man how are you likeing ZIM?
(..Tony is loaning me the complete Invader Zim on DVD, you see..)
31. How do you feel about your life right now?
I'd like to be doing something a bit more professional, job-wise. I'd also like to have some folks whom I can visit after work.
32. How many times have you been pulled over by the police?
Never. But they've stopped me while I was on foot twice (that I recall)?
33. Do you hate anyone?
Keanu Reeves. No no no.. hmm. I'm still irked at that kid who tore a page in a book of mine back in Kindergarten?
34. If we were to look in your inbox, what would we find?
Lots of FaceBook and LiveJournal notifications. And the fact that I've forgotten to respond to Petra for at least two weeks now. Eh, whoops!
35. Can you easily tell if someone’s fake?
I like to think so, yes. But I don't often hold it against them.
36. Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass?
Unless nicotine has become mysteriously illegal, yes?
37. Has anyone ever called you perfect before?
I believe so, yes.
38. What song is stuck in your head?
I'm listening to music, so nothing other than what I'm hearing, currently.
39. Someone knocks on your window at 2 AM, who do you want it to be?
Someone who has the good sense to look in the front door and see that I'm nowhere near a knockable window.
40. Wanna have kids before you’re 30?
Little late for that. Knock it up a decade or two, and I'd say "Probably yes?"
41. Name something you have to do tomorrow.
Get up, go to work, do work things, come home. I think that's all that's mandatory on my To-Do list.
42. Can you whistle?
43. Do you sleep on your side, stomach, or back?
I used to be unable to sleep on my back, but now I can sleep in just about any position.
44. Do you think too much or too little?
Most likely too much, since I tend to come up with ramifications well after the fact.
45. Do you smile a lot?
It's more of a smirk, if you ask Apryl, but I'd say yes?
46. Who was your last missed call on your mobile phone?
Lawton, calling me about work things when I hadn't been awake for an hour and wouldn't even be heading to work for another three hours.
47. When is the next time you will see the person you like?
I don't think we've arranged an exact -time-.
48. Are you happy with your life?
Quite, although there's a few things I hope I do differently the next time around. Generally "differently" = "sooner".
49. Can you handle the truth?
I might not believe it or prefer it, but I believe I can handle it.
50. What was the last book you read?
Kat Richardson's "Poltergeist"
51. Do you hate the last guy you had a conversation with?
Why would I hate Mr. Benedict?
52. Is there something you always wear?
Always? No. My glasses come close, but I take them off for sleeping and showers and suchlike, so I can't say "always".
53. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Debating if I should cook some pasta before going to bed.
54. Honestly, who was the last person to tell you that they love you?
Sarah Hiatt. Alas, she was drunk at the time and it was concerning my not thinking it odd to mention that I wear skirts around the house in the summer.
55. Did you have an exciting last weekend?
56. Have you ever crawled through a window?
57. Have you ever dyed your hair?
Never. But I've shaved my temples to get a Jack Nicholson widow's peak thing going on?
58. Are you wearing a necklace?
Not for 10+ years, no. And it was from Candae Kramer.
59. What's something that can always make you feel better?
Opening montage for Pee-Wee's Playhouse.
60. Will this weekend be a good one?
It shall most likely not be exceptional.
61. What do you want right now?
It to be an hour earlier.
62. Have you ever worn the opposite sex's clothing?
Often, although only in public for special occasions (like seeing Rocky Horror up in Bar Harbor at Reel Pizza)
63. Look behind you, what do you see?
The curtain in the doorway that divides the center room downstairs from the front hall.
64. Have you ever worked in a food place?
Yes, about two hours ago.
65. What would you name your future daughter?
I've always been partial towards Cassiopeia, but I've been leaning towards Suzanne. Becky/Rebecca has always been in my mind, since I don't think I've met a Rebecca/Becky who wasn't attractive and/or charming.
66. Any summer plans for 2009?
Same plans I have every summer -- wish it was autumn or winter.
67. What’s on your schedule for tomorrow?
Didn't we cover this in question No.41?
68. Does anyone know your Facebook password?
Yes, but they probably don't think I'd be stupid enough to use it as my FaceBook password; I use blatant idiocy as a security measure.
69. Would you like some cake?